• Report: #142019

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2005

• Reported By:Chillicothe Ohio
Berkely Pharmaceuticals, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
Po Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkely Premium Nutraceuticals, Berkely Pharmaceuticals I sent the un-opened supplements back after threatening the company with a despute statis on my credit card bill. The company said if it was put in despute statis they would not credit my account. I would send the un-opened pills back by registered mail. This was 4 months ago $70. for not ordered pills. Cincinnati Ohio

I sent the un-opened supplements back after threatening the company with a despute statis on my credit card bill. The company said if it was put in despute statis they would not credit my account. I told the credit card company to hold off and I would send the un-opened pills back by registered mail. This was 4 months ago still no credit to my card. $70. for not ordered pills.

I have been trying to ge my money back on 2 months pills that I did not order. These pills were sent stating that I was on an automatic order statis. This is not true.
I did not reorder because the pills did not work at all for me.

I was willing to forget the price of $200. for a years supply, because I was told when ordering that they would charge for the first 5 1/2 months and the last 6 1/2 months were free ( which should have put me on an alert for this is not a normal practice for up and up companies. The pill advertizement stated it may take up to 6 months to see any improvment, so you have already used up all the 5 1/2 months supply that you paid for.The rest of the pills were considered free. No refund on the free ones. I accepted this delima,then they sent more months supply with out asking for them, they gave me this bull that I was on the automatic send plan ( which I was absolutely not)

This company assured me by phone ( after weeks af trying to get someone on the phone to talk to about the situation, as no one answers, and they try to get you to use the internet instead to contact them.... this is also a bust). I sent the unopened pills back to the company by registered mail, ( in January) and still no credit to my credit card.

This company is a real rip off, and if this report will help anyone from getting ripped off for $70 ...I am for taking the time to report this rip off.

I will continue to harrass this company until I DO get my
credit on my credit card.

Rosalyn
Chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2005 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely-Pharmaceuticals-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkely-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Berkely-Pharmaceuticals-I-sent-the-un-opened-supplements-b-142019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely Pharmaceuticals, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals