Complaint Review: Berkely Pharmaceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:amelia Virginia
Berkely Pharmaceuticals
15231 Wright Rd Amelia, Virginia U.S.A.

Berkely Pharmaceuticals ripoff scam artist Amelia Virginia

This company needs to be shut down!!! they are scam artist. When I called for the free offer I was NOT told I would later be billed $70 for another shipment. When I called to have it removed from my bank account, I was told they would only credit my account $35 and not the entire $70. When I asked for a supervisor she said the same thing, then proceeded to tell my when I initially made the phone call it was recorded and they had the tape which stated I was told about the billing. I was NOT told the conversation was even being recorded. I will be following up with a complaint with the BBB as well as our local news station.

Leslie
amelia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely-Pharmaceuticals/Amelia-Virginia-23002/Berkely-Pharmaceuticals-ripoff-scam-artist-Amelia-Virginia-105215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely Pharmaceuticals