• Report: #91956

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2004

• Reported By:Pinnacle North Carolina
Berkely Premium Nutraceauticals - Avlimil
askberkeley.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkely Premium Nutraceauticals, Avlimil ripoff! Refund refused because I purchased on the Internet! Cincinnati Ohio

If I were to describe this in detail, I would only be echoing what all these other consumers were reporting.

Like you, I ordered my free Avlimil sample. I chose to not be enrolled in the managed care program. They shipped the product, after charging me, and I returned it. After multiple attempts to get someone to speak to me (this time I was on hold for half an hour), the man gave me a cancellation number. I thought it was over, until he informed me that they do not refund internet orders, and that if I had ordered by phone I would have at least recieved a partial refund.

I asked him where that was stated, and he said it was very clearly stated multiple times on the website. I am trying to find the website again so I can check this out. Obviously it wasn't made that clear, that I have to go back and search for it.

He said that the company would just ship the product back to me. I told him that I would continue to return it, and he laughed at me.I asked who I could file a complaint with, and he laughed and said that he didn't know. What can I do?? I feel that the way they advertise the free sample is completely fraudulaunt. Now I see that I am not alone in my anger. He laughed at me!!

Heather
Pinnacle, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely-Premium-Nutraceauticals-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkely-Premium-Nutraceauticals-Avlimil-ripoff-Refund-refused-because-I-purchased-on-the-91956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely Premium Nutraceauticals - Avlimil