released

• Reported By:oak lawn Illinois
Berkely Premium Nutraceuticals
www.askberekly.com Internet U.S.A.

Berkely Premium Nutraceuticals They Steal your money Internet

I ordered a trial offer and paid for shipping and handling using my credit card. 1 week after I realized the product was complete garbage, I filled out the online for to cancel my "value added" membership

Wouldn't you know it, 22 days after the intitial order, My credit account was billed $70.00! I didn't recieve the prduct, but they charged me anyways. I called 866-834-1715 to explain the situation several times. I was put on hold for at least 30 min every attempt!!!!

So in other words, you can cancel and they wont send you anything else after that. But they will still bill you!!!

Samantha
oak lawn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely-Premium-Nutraceuticals/internet/Berkely-Premium-Nutraceuticals-They-Steal-your-money-Internet-104624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely Premium Nutraceuticals