Complaint Review: Berkely - Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2006

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Berkely - Warner Health Care
5649 Creek Road Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkely (Warner Health Care) ripoff says must receive for a year for refund. Only received Avlimil for 5 months. Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: Finally it's paying off

*Author of original report: I finally talked with one of their customer specialists about my situation.

*Author of original report: put on hold for hours and hours

I started using Avlimil in August with the agreement of 1 year (managed care). They billed me for the year. I received the Avlimil for 5 months with 1 supposedly for free.

The insert states....If not satisfied you must return the unused portion and the 12 boxes the pills came in for a full/prompt refund.

I haven't received any Avlimil since February. I have tried contacting them numerous times about this and all I get is a recording or Diane on the other line (eating/chewing gum) on the phone telling me there systems are down.

Denise
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely-Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkely-Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-says-must-receive-for-a-year-for-refund-Only-receive-90461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely - Warner Health Care

Finally it's paying off

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

I have been keeping tabs on this since getting ripped off is not something I enjoy having done to me. I was excited to see that someone actually listened to all of us. If anyone hears of when to jump on the law suit band wagon please post it.

I hope they get what's coming to them and everyone who got scammed gets what's coming to them....preferably our money back.

I finally talked with one of their customer specialists about my situation.

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

Revised: Received Avlimil for 5 months (still have 4 and 3/4 months left of pills). Asked Darnell why I haven't received any more pills since January. He said the computer had a "glitch" and so the computer cancelled some people (yea right). But it still was able to bill me?????????? Anyway, I asked for a prompt refund and he said he couldn't do that but he could offer me a 3 month supply for $50. I said No Thank you I would like a refund for the pills I have all ready received (and not taken).

He again said he couldn't do that because I have not been on the program for 12 consecutive months. And that's why I should purchase the 3 month supply for $50. I then asked would I have to start the 12 month consecutive cycle again or would I be able to re-start the 12 months from the time YOUR COMPANY had a "glitch"? Darnell stated I would have to start all over again (yea right).

I asked Darnell to speak to his Supervisor and he said that he could help me as much as the Supervisor could. I asked again to speak with the Supervisor and he said she was in a meeting (yea right). I asked for her name and Darnell said the Supervisor on duty was Yolanda. I asked to be put through to her extension where I could leave a message and he said he could not do that but I could be put on the "call back" list. (yea right).

put on hold for hours and hours

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

I have called numerous times (again) now I don't even get to speak with a person. Just put on hold for hours and hours. contacting a lawyer next.