Complaint Review: Berkely

• Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:fayetteville Ohio
Berkely
askberkley.com Internet U.S.A.

Berkely ripoff free sample of Altovis askberkley.com no response ripoff scam Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Correct E-mail address for Berkeley Nutriceuticals

I was told when I ordered a free sample of Altovis that thats what I was getting, then I was asked to pay shipping. I gave a bank account number to do this one thing. I was told to call after shipping of the sample to call, and that would ensure no further shipments, although I HAD SPECIFICALLY SAID "NO"

Today, the number I called was unable to assist me in ensuring that no further shipments would occur, they gave me another number. I tried the website for askberkley.com and that tells me there are major problems with this company. I want help

Jan
Fayetteville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkely/internet/Berkely-ripoff-free-sample-of-Altovis-askberkleycom-no-response-ripoff-scam-Internet-100848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkely

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Tell your respondents to type in the website addrewss as follows www.askberkeley.com and they will have a full access website including a place to cancel. We too had a problem with excess shipments of a product, but our call to customer service number listed in the shipment took care of the problem.
There is a website accessible via Yahoo search at www.askberkley.com that is nothing more than a dummy website with links to all kinds of sales sites, but with no connection to the company.

#2 Consumer Suggestion