Complaint Review: Berkley Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2004

• Reported By:Aloha Oregon
Berkley Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Nutraceuticals ripoff Cincinnatti Ohio

I ordered a sample of Altovis, and later on with in a week I sent them a letter with there label to cancel my manage care delivery system. 10 days later I checked my bank and the bastards ignored my letter and debited my account for $70.00.

I just got the package a week later and I called them like it said on the package to call them if you received in error.

They said they won't take it back, I have not even opened it.

Now why do they ask you if you have received in error if they don't have a way to reverse the charges? They will have to do so this time as I am sending it back with my letter stating what I have stated in this complaint.

I will also file with my bank and the postal service, they did send it with a tracking #, so that is another lie from them from a simular complaint on this website.

I will also send a letter to the Attorney General office in Ohio.

I hope this gets them in hot water with the A.G.'s Office.

Aloha, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnatti-Ohio-45242/Berkley-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnatti-Ohio-105051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Nutraceuticals