Complaint Review: Berkley Nutracuticals Inc

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2005

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Berkley Nutracuticals Inc
P.O. Box 42377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Nutracuticals ripoff I need help Cincinnati Ohio

I signed up with Berkely Neutraceuticals to take their product "Avlimil". I followed all of the rules and took the medication for 12 months in order to take advantage of their money back guarantee if you were not satisfied with the product. I gave them permission to deduct my monthly fee from my credit card.

At the 12 month mark I called and cancelled the program. I received a cancellation number and was told to return all unused, unopened product for a refund. The gentleman on the phone gave me the address in which to do this. He said that the refund from the program would be what I had spent minus shipping and handling and that the check would take about 2 weeks to come in the mail.

I returned all of my unused product and promptly got my refund check. When I inquired about the refund check for the program I was told that I was not eligable for it because I did not return the empty bottles. WHAT!!! I was never aware that I was supposed to keep the bottles (how rediculous) Needless to say, I can't find anything in writing that says that and now they have changed their policy on their website as of June 1, 2005. I started July 7, 2004.

Does anyone have this policy in writing that they can fax to me? If it is there and I missed it, than I will suck it up. But if it is not... than I am taking this further. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help another RIPPED OFF consumer.

Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2005 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Nutracuticals-Inc/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242-0377/Berkley-Nutracuticals-ripoff-I-need-help-Cincinnati-Ohio-152726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Nutracuticals Inc