unexpected

• Submitted: Fri, September 17, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2004

• Reported By:Colmesneil Texas
Berkley Pharmaceuticals - Advilmil
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Advilmil Aka Berkley Pharmmaceuticals is a rip-off with untruthful business practices. Cincinnati, Ohio

Please help me to get the word out concerning the unprofessional business practices of the Berkley Pharm Company. I originally purchased the Advilmil product in March of 2004, a 30 day supply. I then received 2 other 60 day shipments. My original agreement was to use the product for 12 months and if not satisfied I could receive a full refund.

Apparently in August they stopped accepting Discover cards (which I now know was a smart move by Discover). Today I spoke to 4 'customer support' personnel and was told that since my agreement was cancelled, by them not me, that I am no longer eligible for a refund. I ask for a partial refund and was told the only way to receive a refund was to receive the product for 12 months and then to return the empty boxes to them. In this manner they can be assured that the product was taken. After all think of all the people out there who could sign up and be billed for this 12 months @ $30 a month and not even take the medication. They could then ask for, and receive a refund.

What kind of logic is this? People are going to pay $360 for something they do not use just so they can receive a refund a year later! I will be attempting recourse through the online BBB and Discover, but I do not expect much. How sad that a company as large as Berkley can be so deceiving to their customers. Please warn people to STAY AWAY!!

Brenda
Colmesneil, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2004 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals-Advilmil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Advilmil-Aka-Berkley-Pharmmaceuticals-is-a-rip-off-with-untruthful-business-practices-Cin-108862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Pharmaceuticals - Advilmil