conclusions

• Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Berkley Pharmaceuticals - Avlimil - Enzyte
www.askberkley.com Internet U.S.A.

Berkley Pharmaceuticals - Avlimil - Enzyte ripoff continued to charge my credit card 30 days after the order was cancelled very unwilling to give refund for illegal charges Cinncinati ohio Internet

I ordered a free sample of two seperate products, cancelled both well befor the 30 day trial period was up. Found new charges on credit card for products that had been cancelled. When I called to find out why they were still charging me they stated they hadn't, yet my credit card company verified it was berkley phamaceuticals.

When I requested they return my money they stated as far as their computer showed my account had been closed since May 3, Yet on June 7th charges under the name "Life Key Inc" were put on my account. Upon questioning one of their sales people I found out that Life Key is one of their many names.

Cindy
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals-Avlimil-Enzyte/internet/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals-Avlimil-Enzyte-ripoff-continued-to-charge-my-credit-card-30-da-94002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Pharmaceuticals - Avlimil - Enzyte