acquired

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
Berkley Pharmaceuticals
Cinncinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Pharmaceuticals ripoff sent product i stated at first i didnt want and wouldnt give me a refund i had to stop payment at my bank Cinncinnati Ohio

I ordered this product and i called on the phone to order. It states on the internet that you have two ways to order...managed care where they keep sending and rebilling your credit card and the one time ordering where they send the product and thats it...if you want more then you have to call them.

Well during this time i had moved to a different location and i looked at my bank statement and saw where they had billed me 35.00 and i never received the product. I had moved and i called the berkley pharmaceuticals and she told me i should have called back before the product was shipped to cancel my membership in the managed care program. I explained to her that i had moved and i called in my order and specifically told the guy that took my order that i didnt want in that managed care program and the guy told me no problem...that i wouldnt be getting recurring charges and shipments of this product.

But lo and behold...a shipment was sent to me and i never received it and they didnt want to give me a refund without returning the product...see the problem here and i also stated that i could provide proof that i had moved since then and that wasnt good enough either.

i've been trying for 2 months now to get a refund. When i asked to speak to a supervisor they wouldnt let me and said they didnt take calls like this. When i recently called back to see what was going on with my refund the girl had told me the offices had moved and the guy i had been speaking with, Scott at ext 6519 was not at that ext anymore and could she help me. I told her the problem and she told me he hadnt even made any notations on my account that he had ever spoken with me about this situation.
luckily i kept track of his name and hers also.

They are a BIG RIPOFF!!!! and i would be glad to give my opinion about this to anyone...and the product doesnt work like they say...avlimil was the one i got..

Brenda
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals/Cinncinnati-Ohio/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals-ripoff-sent-product-i-stated-at-first-i-didnt-want-and-wouldnt-giv-90960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Pharmaceuticals