Complaint Review: Berkley Pharmaceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:Irvine California
Berkley Pharmaceuticals
ASKENZYTE.COM , Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Pharmaceuticals rip-off! Fraudulently charged my credit card, refused to reverse charge. Ohio

I ordered a free sample of ALTOVIS and paid $4.50 for shipping on March 3. On March 30 these thieves charged my credit card for $70.00! I called today (April 2nd) and had a customer no-service parrot give me the one about having "signed up online when I ordered the free sample" bit!

She refused to credit my account although i insisted multiple times and threatened to take them to court. I asked to speak to the supervisor and as you can imagine was promptly put on hold. I waited for over 5 minutes until she came back and said that i was to return their product and then i would be credited! I'm not counting on anything, I'm putting this charge into immediate dispute with the credit card company.

Laura
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals/Ohio/Berkley-Pharmaceuticals-rip-off-Fraudulently-charged-my-credit-card-refused-to-reverse-c-86366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Pharmaceuticals