Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis
1661 Waycross Road Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Altovis - Berkley Premium Nutracuticals ripoff I have a question about getting billed the $70, after the "free trial" Cincinnati Ohio

All the posts I'm reading are from people that seem to have ordered the product without scrolling down and reading that there was a cancelation process. I'm wondering if anyone ordered the "free trial" and canceled right after receiving the "free trial". If you DID cancel, did a charge still appear on your credit card? I'd like to know, because I ordered the free trial, stupidly before I read reports online about this company. I DID notice that you had to cancel before the next shipment, so I planned on canceling right after I received the producy and not waiting until just before the next shipment. If there are people out there that still got charged the $70, EVEN AFTER canceling BEFORE the next shipment was sent, I'd like to know so that I can cancel my credit card.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2004 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Altovis/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Altovis-Berkley-Premium-Nutracuticals-ripoff-I-have-a-question-about-getting-billed-the-90248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis