Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Eight Squared

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Eight Squared
5210 Western Blvd Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Eight Squared ripoff - fraudulent billing after cancellation Raleigh North Carolina

I saw the commercial. Got on line and ordered the free 60 day trial of Avlimil. Once I received the product (about 1 week) I immediately got back on line and cancelled any continuity program.

I even received a written confirmation of my cancellation on Berkley letterhead. 4 weeks later I received a package containing 90 more pills.

I e-mailed the web address given on the shipping bill and when they answered I was told that they had no record of my cancellation. I offered to fax them a copy of the cancellation. I have done so and so far, to no avail.

I spoke to BOB SHAFER, the Owner of Eight Squared, Inc. personally and he was down-right rude and in no way cared what I thought, evidence I had - NADA.

I have disputed the charges at my bank, cancelled the bank card, called the BBB and here's bettin' none of it will do me any good.

Lesson learned!

Jennifer
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Eight-Squared/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27606/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Eight-Squared-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-after-cancellat-98561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Eight Squared