Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Warner Health Care - Avlimil.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2004

• Reported By:Galveston Texas
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Warner Health Care - Avlimil.com
www.askberkley.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Warner Health Care - Avlimil.com ripoff charged credit card without permission don't order from this company Cincinnati Ohio

I responded to a television ad for a free trial of Avlimil. It directed me to a web site to order.

I read the information carefully and thought that I was only obligated to pay for the $4.50 shipping fee. I tried the product for a month with no results.

The next month, I received a 2 month supply, without requesting it and my credit card was charged $70. I called the company listed on the mailing info, which directed me to a website to un-enroll.

I went to the website, but was unable to unenroll. I called again and a customer service rep cancelled any future orders, but would not refund any money for the un-requested order.

She suggested that I mail the order back and perhaps the billing department would refund some of my money. I'm mailing back the product on Monday.

Paige
Galveston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Warner-Health-Care-Avlimilcom/Cincinnati-Ohio-45218/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Warner-Health-Care-Avlimilcom-ripoff-charged-credit-ca-85660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Warner Health Care - Avlimil.com