Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Sun, July 25, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2004

• Reported By:Carleston West Virginia
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil - Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff poor product Cincinnati Ohio

I seen this product avlimil on TV and tried the free sample. I give it a try but I did not feel any different, so I did not want to use product ever again. Then I get a big suprise in my bank account that $ 70.00 had been withdrawn from my family's account. I did not authrise any money to be remove from my account. And I also didn't not ask for another shipment of pills.

If I wanted more of these pills I would have called company and asked for a new shipment. This is a ripoff and should be stoped, this company should be stoped from taking it upon there selves that a customer likes there product. I want my money retured to my account, I will be happy to send the avlimil back to Berkely.

Carleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2004 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-poor-product-Cincinnati-Ohio-100476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals