Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2004

• Reported By:Dallas North Carolina
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Avlimil RipOff I am being sent a 60 day supply without requesting this My credit card has been charged without permission and Berkley will not refund Cincinnati Ohio

I contacted Berkley to order a 3 month supply of Avlimil. At that time I was told that if I wished to order more, I would have to contact them and request this. I have now received a 2 month supply with requesting this.

When I contacted Berkley at their "Customer Care" number I was told that at the time of my original purchase, I had enrolled in a "Managed Care" program. At no time was I told anything about a "Managed Care" program when I placed this order.

I was told by the Representative "Rick" that I was not getting the $70.00 that was charged to my credit card. I was also told that if I read the letter that was enclosed in the box that I just received that it explains that I can not receive a "refund".

I stated that I will be returning this product back to them "certified mail" and that the day that they receive this package back, I better have my money credited to my charge card. I was given the same explination by "Rick" that the company will not refund any money.

I will be filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Dallas, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil-RipOff-I-am-being-sent-a-60-day-supply-without-re-89400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals