Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2004

• Reported By:Athens Alabama
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Nationwide U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals consumer ripoff and deceptive advertising Cincinnatti Ohio

I ordered a "Free Sample" of Pinadol through Berkley Premium Neutraceuticals, for which I paid 4.95 for shipping and handling. A month later I was surprised to find a "bi-monthly shippment" in the mail and a credit card bill of 70 dollars. I called the company and was put on hold for one hour and a half. When they company finally did answer, I was told that the web site states that I must cancel the order before it is shipped. The irony is I did not order the shipment in the first place. I was told that the only way I can get my money back is to continue paying 70 dollars per month for a year, and then if I am not completely satisfied, I can file for a full refund.

I warn all consumers to avoid this company. They will charge you automatically and you wont be able to get a refund. This is deceptive advertising and a rip off for a product which provided me no meidcal benefit when I tested the "Free Sample" that actually ended up costing me 70 dollars. I wish our politicials would stop talking about the VietNam War and start making laws to protect consumers against these rip off artists.

Athens, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/nationwide/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-consumer-ripoff-and-deceptive-advertising-Cincinnatti-Ohio-105023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals