Complaint Review: Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals,inc

• Submitted: Sat, October 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 02, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals,inc
PO Box 42635, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-834-1715
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals,inc ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

I call before time to cancel my order for suvaril, when i got my bank account they still took out $70.00, and i call them to ask them about that, and they try to tell me they didn't get it in time, and it was a week and a half last after they took it out of my acount, it being over 3 week now and i haven't recieve
the order they said they sent out, i try call daily to cancel my order, but could never get thur, finally before i went on line to cancel and got my confirmation no, with the day and they said they didn't get the e-mail in time. i told the lady i bet this has happen to a lot of other people to. i told her she never have to worry about getting my business again, and i call the bank to cancel my account, so they could take any more money from me.

Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2004 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticalsinc/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticalsinc-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-111137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals,inc