Complaint Review: Berkley Premium

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia Tennessee
Berkley Premium
www.enzyte.com Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Berkley Premium I was charged for something I didn't order given a refund and then charged again Milwaukee Wisconsin

My husband and I ordered the free trial sample for enzyte. After recieving the trial we then recieved a shipment that we did not expect. I call the customer service department and cancelled our account and was told to return the products and once they were recieved we would recieve a refund.

After recieving the refund, I thought that this experience was over. I was wrong and the very next day a withdrawl was made for the exact same amount as the refund. I called again and was rudely shuffled around and when a supervisor got on the phone I was told I must be reading my bank statement wrong. I know how to tell the differenc between a credit and a withdrawl. Then I was told that I had to fax in my bank statement and wait 72 hours for the accounting department to decide about my claim.

Given these tough economic times I don't have 72 hours to wait for them to see that they are stupid and refund my money again. I will overdraft several times due to this error.

The products didn't work in the first place which is why we cancelled. They are selling stuff that is bogus and then they are making fradulant charges to my account. I would recommend that no one do business with this company again and that they should go out of business.

Columbia, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley-Premium/Milwaukee-Wisconsin/Berkley-Premium-I-was-charged-for-something-I-didnt-order-given-a-refund-and-then-charged-341693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley Premium