Complaint Review: Berkley

Berkley
www.berkeleypremiumnutraceuticals.com Internet U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals RipOff INTERNET

The following company : Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

I had placed an order for Rogisen, for my aunt. When the free sample arrives, in which I DID pay $4.50 to recieve it, when it arrived, I had found the the ingredient " Bilberry " was contained. We had found that she was unable to take it, because of a current medication she takes.

I then, IMMEDIATELY canceled the order that was to follow, the next month. As when you order the sample, you have to sign for the "monthly orders" that follow. We were told, at any time we could cancel. Well, I did just that. Canceled through the internet, as well as confirming it on the phone.

Only to find that they, the following month, charged my debit card, $70.00 They are giving me a hard time in refunding my money. Telling me a doctor has to cancel it. I told them a doctor did not order it, but yet one has to cancel?

I'm fighting them now, and I want EVERYONE TO BE AWARE...THEY ARE RIPOFF'S!!!!

Annie
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkley/internet/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-RipOff-INTERNET-104117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkley