- Report: #764563
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Berks County Probation Office
Berks County Probation Office633 Court St. 7th Floor Reading, Pennsylvania United States of America
Berks County Probation Office Berks County Probation Department Refusing to do their jobs, Will not arrest Jennifer Guistwite for violating her probation despite hard evidence Reading, Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Jennifer Guistwite's terms of probation were specifically laid out by Judge Linda Ludgate on 5-12-2011 stating that
- Jennifer Guistwite pay the victim $2,012.43 in restitution to be made in monthly installments over the course of 1 year.
- Jennifer Guistwite is forbidden to consume alcohol, or take any illegal substance.
- She is not to be driving an automobile as her driver's license is presently suspended.
- She is not to be engaging in any other criminal activity.
- On 5-13-2011 one day after being sentenced by Judge Linda Ludgate, Jennifer Guistwite was cited by Northern Berks Police Department for public drunkenness. [continued below]....
Despite all of this evidence, The Berks County Probation Department refuses to do their job and have a warrant issued for Jennifer Guistwite's arrest. Had this been anybody else, they would have been arrested by now. This needs to be exposed, because this victim is being denied justice for the injuries, pain and suffering, and emotional distress that Jennifer Guistwite has inflicted upon this individual as a result of her criminal actions.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berks-County-Probation-Office/Reading-Pennsylvania-19601/Berks-County-Probation-Office-Berks-County-Probation-Department-Refusing-to-do-their-jobs-764563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.