If it were not for the political connections that Jennifer Guistwite has with BCPS, Berks County Commissioner Christian Leinbach, Berks Democrat Party Officials, The District Attorney, etc. she would have been arrested for violating her probation, and ARD long ago.
Jennifer Guistwite's terms of probation were specifically laid out by Judge Linda Ludgate on 5-12-2011 stating that
- Jennifer Guistwite pay the victim $2,012.43 in restitution to be made in monthly installments over the course of 1 year.
- Jennifer Guistwite is forbidden to consume alcohol, or take any illegal substance.
- She is not to be driving an automobile as her driver's license is presently suspended.
- She is not to be engaging in any other criminal activity.
Jennifer Guistwite has violated these conditions on numerous occasions which include
- On 5-13-2011 one day after being sentenced by Judge Linda Ludgate, Jennifer Guistwite was cited by Northern Berks Police Department for public drunkenness. [continued below]....
..... Click Here To Read The Source
. Jennifer Guistwite has failed to pay restitution to the victim.
Jennifer Guistwite continues to drive on a suspended license and with a suspended registration, and no car insurance with the blessing of State Senator Judy Schwank's Office calling it "no big deal". Jennifer's Pontiac Sunfire has been located at her employer Reading Hospital and Medical Center, as well as Jackson Democratic and Social Club through security footage.
Jennifer Guistwite has been spotted consuming alcohol on a regular basis at Jackson Democratic and Social Club located at 933 Marion St. Reading, PA 19604. The source for this is the attached picture. This was taken at Jackson Democratic and Social Club on 8-5-2011. This information was obtained by Democrat Party hacks in exchange for certain groups associated with the victim of Jennifer's crimes to back off from future attacks against Berks County Commissioner Christian Leinbach as The Democrats seem to have a deal going with Commissioner Leinbach hinging on his reelection this November.
Despite all of this evidence, The Berks County Probation Department refuses to do their job and have a warrant issued for Jennifer Guistwite's arrest. Had this been anybody else, they would have been arrested by now. This needs to be exposed, because this victim is being denied justice for the injuries, pain and suffering, and emotional distress that Jennifer Guistwite has inflicted upon this individual as a result of her criminal actions.