Complaint Review: Berkshire At Harbor Place

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Darnette Nixon — Forestville Maryland United States of America
Berkshire At Harbor Place
1101 Palmer Road #7, Fort Washington, MD 20744 Internet United States of America

Berkshire At Harbor Place Russel Vick Property Manger Unfair business practices abusive of Utility cost billing statement does not match payment Internet

Complaint about Berkshire Harbor Place  Apartment misappropriation utility funds.

Each month I am charge MVP Utility third part billing and sent a statement from Berkshire Harbor Place each month.

Let me know how much I  owe.

Berkshire notification letter sent  twice month statement unpaid utility.

I have been billed incorrectly.

When I paid my utilies there no deduction from berkshire harbor billing statement?

Every time I paid MVP utility bill , there bill statement send out does not show no deductions, instead it show,  I still owe same amount each month or It show increase bill payment went up?

Berkshire statement never disclose my payment only rent.

I have copy of my receipt,  and bank statement show I paid.

But Berkshire Harbor billing statement does not match?

Only  show when I paid my rent and nothing else.

I have complain to Marie B Vega and Russel Vick nothing have been resolve.

I would like you to investigate this matter.

Also I have several complaint to Attorney General Office they was no help?

I believe that Berkshire Place is cooking the books and practice illegal business charges to residents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkshire-At-Harbor-Place/internet/Berkshire-At-Harbor-Place-Russel-Vick-Property-Manger-Unfair-business-practices-abusive-936907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkshire At Harbor Place