Complaint Review: Berman Investment Group

• Submitted: Sat, October 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2005

• Reported By:San Marcos California
Berman Investment Group
1301 Dove Street, Suite 870 , California U.S.A.

Berman Investment Group Ripoff, Promised to charge my credit card $14.90, but charged me $99.90. California

Hello All,
Do not waste your time with these people. I made the mistake of ordering the book & CD from them for the price of $3.95. Got the 4 Cd's I did not ask for, and a warning to return them within 30 days, or I would have to pay $99.90. Called them to schedule a return.

The woman I talked to kept offering a lower price in order to convince me to keep the 4 Cd's. I agreed to do it for $14.90. I made sure and told her to send me an email confirming the agreed price. She did. Checked my credit card account a week later. They charged me $99.90.

I've been on the phone with them. First I was told they tried to charge my card, but it did not go through. I said no, I have the online statement saying it did. I even faxed them a copy. I communicated with them by email also, using the same email they originally sent saying they would only charge me $14.90.

These people are not be trusted and are blatant lier's. Don't hesitate. Call your bank or credit card company immediately and dispute the charge.

San Marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2005 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berman-Investment-Group/California-92660/Berman-Investment-Group-Ripoff-Promised-to-charge-my-credit-card-1490-but-charged-me--162574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berman Investment Group