• Report: #209543

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 06, 2006

• Reported By:Dover Delaware
Berman Investment Group
Berman Investment Group Irvine, California U.S.A.

Berman Investment Group ripoff,scam,investment Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Bruce Berman

My husband ordered this "FREE" product only pay shipping charges. He ordered it Aug 7 we did'nt even receive the package till Aug 15. My husband was on active duty in the military so only recently did he open this "FREE package".

Today I went online to check my bank statement and to my horror there is 99.90 taken out of our account. Now today is only Aug 5 NOT the 7th and even if we went by the billing date on my bank statement they are billing me too early. It says you have 30 day's in the info. That should make it 30 days from the time you have the package ARRIVE at your door.

My husband didnt see anything regarding the "extra" stuff we would be getting. Thank's alot guy's I guess we wont be grocery shopping this week.Gee,I wonder how many other families serving our country have fallen for this? We try to get a leg up only to have them kicked back out from under us. The sad thing is many people are saying if you call they will keep lowering the price. If you don't accept the terms then they go on and on about how you MUST insure the package for 100 and that the package can NOT be the one the materials were sent to you in? Why not? Are they implying the materials they send their product to us in is inferior? If it is strong enough to get here it should be strong enough to send said materials back.I am VERY upset over this matter!!!This is just plain WRONG!!!

Jeannie
Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berman-Investment-Group/Irvine-California-92612/Berman-Investment-Group-ripoffscaminvestment-Irvine-California-209543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berman Investment Group

Bruce Berman

AUTHOR: Jeannie - (U.S.A.)

An update. I emailed this company. They said they don't want someone to be unhappy with their product and will issue a refund. I had read info from other people here and told them we were willing to keep it for the 25 dollar fee. As someone posted here with the insurance and all the othe hoopla you have to jump through its probably better to get at least a little of your money back.