Complaint Review: Berman Investment Group

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:Dover New Jersey
Berman Investment Group
1301 Dove Street Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Berman Investment Group ripoff: They sent me CDs that I never asked for and then tried to charge me! Newport Beach California

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Satisfaction Gaurantee Return Policy

Do not order from the Berman Investment Group. I went to their website which stated that I would receive a free book & CDs and all I had to pay for was the shipping which was $3.95. The website does not state that I would be receiving 4 more CDs which they would charge my credit card for $99 if I didn't return them within 30 days. Luckily I read the pamphlet inside that said I needed to return them or I would get charged. This is a very deceiving trick they play to try to get money from everyone. I called their customer # to get my return #. I told the person I spoke to that their website is very deceiving and he kept insisting that it clearly stated that the CD's would also be sent. I ddn't want to waste my time so I told him I just wanted to return everything. The person I spoke to kept putting me on hold & them tried to get me to keep the CDs by giving me a discount. At 1st he said he would give me a $50 discount. I told him I just wanted to return them. Then he said he would take just $15 for the CDs. I was beginning to get upset when I finally had to raise my voice to make him understand that I didn't have time to waste and to just give me the return #. He finally did. I will end up having to pay for shipping these items back and also time wasted on my part. I should have checked the rip off reports before ordering. I'm just hoping I don't see any charges on my credit card since they now have my information.

Dan
Dover, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berman-Investment-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Berman-Investment-Group-ripoff-They-sent-me-CDs-that-I-never-asked-for-and-then-tried-to-160614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berman Investment Group

100% Satisfaction Gaurantee Return Policy

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

The terms of the CD's being sent is on the page that you submit your credit card information to complete your order. we also send it in every package to ensure that every customer knows how to go about returning the CD's. The Book is free to keep for considering the CD package. In the event that a customer decides that they do not want the CD package they can call Customer Care at 1-877-237-6265 Mon.-Fri. 7AM-5PM PST. We will gladly give you the information you need to return the CD's.