Complaint Review: Berman Investment Group

• Updated: Sat, October 01, 2005

• Reported By:Albany Kentucky
Berman Investment Group
tgmoxekitutux@wfnewsletter.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Berman Investment Group Nothing yet, Thank GOD I checked them out on Rip Off Report first! Newport Beach California

If it sounds to good to be true, it is probably a Scam!

I was ready to order and had my credit card in hand but something told me to check them out on Ripoffreport.com first! I'm glad I did!

How companies like Berman Investment Group get away with such scams are beyond me. I sincerely hope that everyone who has been ripped off get their money refunded!

Jeffrey
Albany, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2005 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berman-Investment-Group/nationwide/Berman-Investment-Group-Nothing-yet-Thank-GOD-I-checked-them-out-on-Rip-Off-Report-first-159102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berman Investment Group