Complaint Review: Berman Investment Group

• Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:Moxee Washington
Berman Investment Group
igothere.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Berman Investment Group RIPOFF SCAM read the fine print before you do this !!! Nationwide

I ordered the "free" cds from them and then had to pay shipping. THEN I was charged 99.90 for the whole lot. I didn't read it well enough to see that I would be charged that amount for these CD's. It is NOT worth it.

Unfortunately I did not catch this until it had been charged to my account. I feel this would be a good project for a class action suit as I'm sure there are MANY others out there who were ripped off as I was.

Sylvia
Moxee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berman-Investment-Group/nationwide/Berman-Investment-Group-RIPOFF-SCAM-read-the-fine-print-before-you-do-this-Nationwide-159043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berman Investment Group