Bernadette Garcia sold my interest in a pony to Ms. Cindy Canace who signed an affidavit stating she knew I was the previous owner and made no attempt to try and contact me. The ponies name was changed back to a previous alias. I am not the only one who Bernadette Garcia has stolen from. She is involved in multiple lawsuits which involves pony theft and has stolen ponies hidden and renamed on her farm in Manorville, NY.
Bernadette Garcia goes by the aliases Bernadette Pupilla and Bernadette Pupilla Garcia. Her farm name has changed three times from Little Ripple Farm to Fox Tail Farm to Cassidy Hill Farm.
Upon reviewing the documents, only Bernadette Pupilla signed the Bill of Sale of High Hhonors also known as Dillinger. [continued below]....
..... Amber Hill Farm owned 25% and did not agree to the price of the pony and should have had to sign the Bill of Sale also. Bernadette did not have free and clear title to the partnership pony. Amber Hill Farm still owned 25% of the pony that is a papered sport horse, registered half welsh and by a famous stallion. There is no way I would have agreed to the price. Even in Bernadette Garcia's emails to me she stated he would be sold for more money, which I was not happy about because I knew of a much higher offer that was presented to Ms. Garcia at Pony Finals. Ms. Garcia refused that offer, without presenting the offer to me because she wanted more money for him. Ms Garcia became very belligerent and told me she would sell him for $1. I never received any consideration for the sale and my assistant has asked multiple times for a copy of the Bill of Sale which was never provided. I was never told he was sold and I discovered his name was changed to back to Dillinger. I was never even paid my 25% of the sale price. I have contacted both Bernadette Garcia and Cindy Canace and both admit I own 25% of Dillinger but Ms. Canace lawyered up immediately upon my notice and proof of my ownership interest. Ms. Canace has refused to let me send a veterinarian to give me a report on the pony and has refused to send pictures or video. Instead of going after Ms. Garcia, she reported me to the NJ police for harassing her? Ms. Garcia has sent me foul messages, emails and has posted derogatory things about me on Facebook. Ms. Garcia refuses communications with anyone.
1. Valid Original Bill of Sale from Amber Hill Farm LLC (Elizabeth Mandarino) to Bernadette Garcia Pupilla and Elizabeth Garcia (aka Fox Tail Farm aka Little Ripple Farm aka Cassidy Hill Farm) for 75% of the pony (High Hhonors)
2. Original USEF Ownership/Title to High Hhonors in Amber Hill Farm LLC's name (This document is used to transfer ownership and is still in my possession.)
3. Bill of Sale from Bernadette Garcia Pupilla to Cindy Canace selling 100% of High Hhonors aka Dillinger when she only owned 75%.
4. USEF Transfer of Ownership Affidavit stating Ms. Canace was aware of me as a previous owner and did not give a reason for not being able to get my signature or the High Hhonors aka Dillinger's Original USEF Ownership Papers.
5. USEF Transfer of Ownership form transferring 100% of the horse from Bernadette Puppila Garcia to Cindy Canace.
6. USEF Transfer of the ponies name to Dillinger from High Hhonors.
7. Link to Rip-Off Report in regard to a stolen pony from the New Jersey Horse Park
8. Link to Rip-Off Report Bernadette Garcia Unscrupulous Pony Stealer Liar Con Artist
9. Miscellaneous Correspondence from Bernadette Garcia and Cindy Canace's lawyer.
Please note all of the Horse ID's match (5040258) proving High Hhonors and Dillinger are the same pony.
It took me 9 months to find the pony. I was NEVER paid a penny for my 25% interest but instead Ms. Candace was through her lawyer stated I owed 25% of his training and board when I had no responsibility to share in expenses. They have no agreement stating this. The Bill of Sale from Amber Hill Farm transferring 75% of the pony states only profits will be paid upon sale. It does not account for expenses to be shared.
I presented all of this information to the USEF and they stated the transfer was valid evven though it is clear that the pony was not transferred properly as the top of the USEF Ownership affidavit states "If the Affidavi does not explain the lack of sugnatures of all recorded sellers, the transfer can not be processed without additional proof".