Complaint Review: Bernard & Associates

Bernard & Associates
1203 Baylor St. Austin, Texas USA

Bernard & Associates Brian Bernard Bad Lawyer Bernard Austin Texas

*Author of original report: Lawyer Breaker

I filed a Ripoff Report against The Attorney General of Texas Child Support Division this is the Law Firm I used to defend me

against overpayments. He basically took the money and ran he didnt pay attention to my paystubs and documents that

I personally presented to him. I paid this Law Firm close to $600 to defend me but I end up getting rippedoff

I believe that Mr Bernard was paid off by the Attorney General of Texas Child Support Division.

I found out later after talking to the child's mother that Mr Bernard was going behind my back and speaking with her and

giving her Legal advice to use against me even though I paid him to represent me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Associates/Austin-Texas-78703/Bernard-Associates-Brian-Bernard-Bad-Lawyer-Bernard-Austin-Texas-1086586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard & Associates

Lawyer Breaker

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I believe Mr.Benard firm is a very corrupt firm Im sure  im not the only victim out there