Complaint Review: Bernard Bellinger, Bellinger Media Group

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: leilani2425 — orlando Florida United States of America
Bernard Bellinger, Bellinger Media Group
19105 SW 112 Place miami, Florida United States of America

Bernard Bellinger - Bellinger Media Group - Bellinger Financial Services - Media One Entertainment BIG time scam artist ----DO NOT WORK for this man!! miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Bellinger/ Benard Bellinger/ Bellinger Global

Where to begin....on New Years Eve I was contacted by Bernard for a Web development position that I applied for off of Craigslist here in Orlando. I had just been screwed by a company that I was working for and in need of a new job. He and I walked through his current website and I told him what I would do and made helpful suggestions to improving him "talent" site. He offered me a job that day. I was a little leery because of what I had just been through but decided to take him up on it. I did google him and his companies and nothing really came up that would make me run in the other direction. He sent me over an offer letter and all the forms to fill out for full time employment. I filled everything out and sent it all back to him and make him put into writing when my first paycheck would be due and I made him sign the offer letter agreement and send it back to me. I began working on his stuff immediately. When the 15th came I asked about getting paid and how it worked since I filled out the direct deposit info he said that it should be in there that day. Well of course it wasn't. (The salary agreement was one week hold back and then paid every week). I called him and he said that he would get with the payroll department and get things figured out. Well days went on and finally he said that he was going to send me out a pay card that will be loaded with my pay on it. Well that took almost a week to get into my hands and another week trying to "get it to work". Finally last week he said that he was going to wire my salary into my account. That never happened. I have all our chats and emails and signed forms from him. I am so sick and tired of being used and treated like crap. I am a single mother with a family to support and I cannot imagine what these people are thinking when they hire professional people to do damn good work and then knowing that they have no intention of paying them one dime is beyond me. The one good thing that came out of this is that yes, he did lock me out of the godaddy account but his dumbass forgot to change the FTP info so i deleted all of the work I did along with his original site. He took me for $5,000. If anyone needs or wants to join forces in getting this low life please contact me at (((Redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Bellinger-Bellinger-Media-Group/miami-Florida-33157/Bernard-Bellinger-Bellinger-Media-Group-Bellinger-Financial-Services-Media-One-Ente-564464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Bellinger, Bellinger Media Group

Bellinger/ Benard Bellinger/ Bellinger Global

AUTHOR: jstoddard352 - (United States of America)

Please try to contact me, I  also was tooken for over $2000 in wages and $50 equipment fee. He is preying on the needed people who are looking for honest work.

He always as a reason why my check did not go out that.

Please contact you State Attonrney General I contacted The Florida Attonrney General. He does Not have the correct License. You need to file a complaint,@

Please contact me, I know so far there is at least two dozen of us.

We can file criminal charges of fraud against him.

jstoddard352@gmail.com