Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane And Associates

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Kennesaw Georgia
Bernard Haldane And Associates
Chamlbee-Dnwdy,Atlanta,GA Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff Atlanta Georgia

"career insurance for 3 years" .....

In their own words, I just needed to buy my career insurance for 5,600 $, then sit back and relax while they'll get busy offering me positions. They way it works, they explained, was that I just need to pay them 50% now and another 50% in 30 days. They will guarantee a lucrative contract and placement for me for a meaningful, life-changing career with companies and in the industries "I never even heard of" anywhere in the States.

They would coach and train me to be the best candidate for next available mid- to upper level management job. Like other reporters on this site, they wanted me to bring my wife for the 2nd meeting and frowned at me when I came alone. Some of the highlights:

The consultant produced a conract which he wanted me to read and sign. Mentioning to him that I will need to contact my lawyer to review it made the consultant very unhappy. He came back to civilized behavior and offered his business card so my attorney can contact him later. The consultant refused to give me a copy of contract to take home.

The consultant made several attempts to make me feel bad or worthless because I have no job or income and because the format of my resume which I gave him did not look very good to him. The consultant stressed that his company (BHA) will offer the best career training and monitoring I could get anywhere. To him,my 2 Master's degrees , own business, HR and other experiences did not train me enough and my only hope was their training sessions .

Don't lose your time and money unless you have nothing better to do!

Kennesaw, Georgia

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-And-Associates/Atlanta-Georgia/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-46283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane And Associates