Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane And Associates

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2003

• Reported By:West Chester Ohio
Bernard Haldane And Associates
Cincinnati, Ohio Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane And Associates Half Truths tricked and lied to us Cincinnati Ohio

Before continuing, I would advise potential clients to read the contract with Bernard Haldane very carefully. It states a lot of what they will not do which totally supercedes anything that you are told by the salesman. I know now that if I had paid closer attention to the contract, I would not have used their services and would not be writing this report.

When I first met with the sales person from Haldane, he told me that they only respresent a very few clients each month and that my information was top notch and that they could help me. They requested the second interview with my spouse to be present.

At that second interview, the Haldane sales person told me that I should have a job in 5 months and if not, they would help me get a bridge position. We were told that Haldane would show me how to negotiate having a new employer pick up their fees as part of a new hire package.

The Haldane sales person told me that since I did not pay the full amount up front that if I didn't like the service within the first month or two, that I could cancel without incurring any additional fees. In the meantime, they hit my credit card for the next payment.

While I did learn about networking and they did post my resume and a video clip to the network, they have not furnished one job lead and there was no mention of how to get a future employer to pick up the very expensive Haldane fees.

I have actually picked up more job hunting advise through other means.

Cincinnati, Ohio

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-And-Associates/Cincinnati-Ohio/Bernard-Haldane-And-Associates-Half-Truths-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Cincinnati-Ohio-43075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane And Associates