Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane - Associates, Bob Wolk

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2003

• Reported By:Media Pennsylvania
Bernard Haldane - Associates, Bob Wolk
Park View Tower 1150 First Avenue, Suite 385 King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates, Bob Wolk Unscrupulous Liars and Cheats - Learn From My Mistakes King Of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Resolution update to the above report

Bob Wolk who runs Haldane's King of Prussia did the same to me as other Haldane repsresentatives have done to so many of you. He promised me a complete network of contacts while showing me a portfolio of emails and letters that he swore he would contact on my behalf once I became a client.

I have been a client since February and have not had anything done for me. Everything they give you after you sign on and pay you can find for 14.95 in a Borders Bookstore. They blow smoke up you *** by telling you how great you are and how much you are worth.

For them it is a law of averages. They realize that if the employment market is decent it is only a matter of time before driven and successful individuals find a job regardless of what Haldane does.

I have written 3 letters to their corporate headquarters. I have only been offered $3000 to date. Bob Wolk lied in his presentation of their services therefore it is my contention that the contract I signed is not valid. He actually told me that the more money I paid up front the harder they would work for me.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This is only my first step to be made whole. I would suggest that anyone who has experienced this nightmare do the same. This negative publicity may help in warning others and hopefully shuts this fraudulent company down. We should do whatever we can to ensure that this doesn't continue. If anybody has initiated a class action suit or wants to entertain the possibility of one please contact me.

Anthony
Media, Pennsylvania

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Bob-Wolk/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Bob-Wolk-Unscrupulous-Liars-and-Cheats-Learn-From-My-Mistake-69671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane - Associates, Bob Wolk

Resolution update to the above report

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

I recently sent in a posting on your site regarding Bernard Haldane Associates. I have been in contact with them and they have resolved all of my issues in a professional manner and to my complete satisfaction. In addition please post my comments on the professional way in which they handled the situation.