Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Bernard Haldane & Associates
Three Gateway; 401 Liberty Ave. Appleton, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane & Associates ripoff false promises dishonest rip-off scam liars Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Complaint made in July: no compromise ..Buyers beware. Please do not fall prey to these scammers.

I went to Haldane believing that they could help me change my career path and help me in advancing to the next level. I had just moved to Pittsburgh and was having a terrible time getting interviews. Meeting with Wrenn Wright made me believe I had come to the right place. She was friendly, sensitive and had a positive attitude.

Wrenn told me that only a small percentage of the people that she meets with were accepted to work with Bernard Haldane. She said that she fought for me to have their services at the low price of $4350.00. She promised that my career advisor Roland Vendeland with help find the career path right for me. He would get me names of people that had gone through their company and program, so that I could speak with them. I would have started my new career in 3-4 months. Roland would help me!

Roland was a great storyteller and speaker but he never helped me. He pushed me towards a career path he thought was appropriate, not what I wanted. I was trying to get out of sales and he was forcing me back in.

A year and $4350.00 later, they have done nothing for me except take my money. This company prays on career motivated people making us think they could do everything for us. I did not learn a single thing from them, that I didn't already know.

Don't give Haldane one minute of your time or one dime from you pocket. Don't be scammed like I have been! You'll regret it and they will fight you tooth and nail when you request a refund.

I am planning to sue Haldane for the money If I have to believing they would do for me what was promised. Haldane Associates are scamming rip-off artists and should be punished.

Caterina
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2003 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Appleton-Wisconsin-54914/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-false-promises-dishonest-rip-off-scam-liars-Pittsburgh-64465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane & Associates

AUTHOR: Caterina - (U.S.A.)

After my complaint in July, I have not been able to come to a compromise with Bernard Haldane. The best offer they have given me is 35%. I WILL NOT ACCEPT 35%. Buyers beware. Please do not fall prey to these scammers. The fight is not over yet, it has literally just begun. Keep on eye out, because I am in the process of getting information together to contact the media. I will get what is justly mine.

expenditures