Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2003

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Bernard Haldane Associates
980 N Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff Thank you for saving me $11,000 Chicago Illinois

My experience was so eerily similar to the others on the website. A slick professional salesman promising I don't know my true value in the marketplace. The biggest difference was my fee was supposed to be $11,000. I was frank in reporting my financial status so I imagine they thought they could charge more. I was also told I should be easily making $150,000/year despite never having a salary greater than $75,000. The secret was the wealth of contacts BH would supply from their nationwide network.

And so on.

Thank you for saving me $11,000. Sorry to those who weren't so lucky.

chicago, Illinois

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2003 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Chicago-Illinois/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-Thank-you-for-saving-me-11000-Chicago-Illinois-69015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates