Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Bernard Haldane Associates
12750 Merit Drive Suite 200 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates, Dallas Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff ripoff deception Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: differences with Bernard Haldane Associates have been resolved to my satisfaction

Bernard Haldane in Dallas, TX got me for 6110. They were expecting an additional 2500 if they got me their "target salary". I was told that 90% of the time that the hiring company would pay these fees either directly to them, which would be credited to me or the hiring company would pay them back in the form of a sign on bonus. This sales person, as I came to know they are called, was so desparate to get the sale that she personally got on the phone with my credit card company when there was a problem with the expiration date.

She insisted that my wife attend the second meeting after I had been deemed worthy of their services. In my situation, she said it was necessary that she attend because we are interested in relocating and she wanted to make sure she was on board. Also at this meeting she assured my wife that she would be given help getting a job once I had secured mine. I was told that I was worth 15k more per year than I am currently making(who wouldn't like ot ehar that) and given the same sotry told over and over here that they have access to the "hidden job market". I was told that their sucess rate is 96% and that the 4% are people that just disappear.

I had one meeting with my counselor. He's the one that called the VP of client services a sales person. Then I found this web site and it confirmed the fears and suspicions. I have terminated their services and disputed the charge on my credit card. I have also filed a complaint with the Attorney General in Texas. I am expecting a 100% refund since they have done nothing for me. If this is not resolved soon, I'll come back and name names at the Dallas Haldane office.

Nameless fro now
Somewhere near Dallas, Texas

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2003 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Dallas-Texas-75251/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Dallas-Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-ripoff-deception-Dall-59667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates

AUTHOR: Drew - (U.S.A.)

I have been in contact with the company and we have agreed to an amicable resolution of all elements in my complaint. All of my
differences with Bernard Haldane Associates have been resolved to my satisfaction.