Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Thu, July 18, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 18, 2002

• Reported By:Highlands Ranch CO
Bernard Haldane Associates
1625 Broadway, Suite 2550 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates We Could Have Been Potential Victims Thanks Ripoff Report Denver Colorado

Recently, my husband interviewed with Christina Azharian, Vice President of Bernanrd Haldane Associates. At the end of the interview, she asked him to return the following day and to bring his wife to the second meeting. She told my husband when the company was looking to relocate an individual they wanted to interview the spouse as well. We were looking to relocate to my home town.

When my husband called me about scheduling the second meeting, I asked the name of the company. Having lived in the particular town the first 30 years of my life and having extensive family still residing in the area, I knew I had never heard of Bernard Haldane Associates. This prompted me to research the company and ultimately led us to this website.

Please Be Warned: Calling in the spouse is one of the oldest scams in the book. Companys use this tactic all the time (i.e., resort time-shares, water filtration systems for the home, etc.) They want to make their pitch to both spouses and play them off one another in order to hook them and draw them into the scam. Please do not be duped by these unsavory methods.

We are extremely appreciative to have found this informative site before we became additional victims.

Thank you.

Angela
Denver, Colorado

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2002 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Denver-Colorado-80202/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-We-Could-Have-Been-Potential-Victims-Thanks-Ripoff-Report-Denve-24849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates