- Report: #8379
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates
Bernard Haldane Associates8888 Keystone Crossing, Suite 1675 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.
Bernard Haldane, Indianapolis....Pay back. *UPDATE ..Haldane doesn't care
*0: Not only does it all appear to be true, Haldane doesn't care, and thats worse.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I haven't signed with BH, although they did manage to talk me into pulling the $5000 out of my 401K. I could roll it back in, but if 1/3 of what I have read is true, I figure the money will be better spent placing an ad in the Indianapolis Star directing people to this and other sites to try to stop them from making the mistake I almost made, $5K will buy ads for a long time.
I do have some questions for those not stopped in time.
1. I was verbally promised my money back from my future employer, any one heard this one?
2. I was told "They just don't accept anyone" were you told the same?
3. Any lawyers out there, can I get the penalty for early withdrawl on the 401K from them, verbal contract thing, they said I wouldn't find anything "bad" about them if I looked.
I'm going to keep the "money" appointment I have with them Monday, December the 3rd, 2001. I'm going to print out this comment, along with others here and elsewhere, and present it to Dave Caswell, VP (salesman) and see what he has to say.
I HATE BEING MADE A FOOL OF.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Indianapolis-Indiana/Bernard-Haldane-IndianapolisPay-back-UPDATE-Haldane-doesnt-care-8379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.