Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2003

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Bernard Haldane & Associates
6622 Southpoint Drive, Suite 340 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane & Associates This website Prevented Ripoff, I cancelled my appointment - Thanks! Jacksonville Florida

I'm so thankful I discovered this valuable website, as I had an appointment scheduled with Bernard Haldane & Associates for Thursday, September 11, 2003. Happily, after reading the pages and pages of people's ripoff stories, I have spared myself the grief of dealing with this organization by sending them a message cancelling my appointment. Job searching is stressful and emotional, but after learning of the cautions expressed by the multitude of searchers across the country, I will avoid Bernard Haldane at all costs.

Paul
Jacksonville, Florida

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2003 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-This-website-Prevented-Ripoff-I-cancelled-my-appointment-T-66794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane & Associates