Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2002

• Reported By:
Bernard Haldane Associates
Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoffs ..I will not be going to that second interview.

Just wanted to comment on some of the negative things I have read about this company and also thank everyone for the heads -up. I just got back from my initial interview with this company today, and decided to check the internet on any negative experiences that may be posted about this company. I felt pretty special at first - thinking a company would market me like this company, until the interviewer finally told me about fees I would have to pay. Of course as with the other unfortunate people, they do not go into specifics on the fees at the initial meeting, but I have been ripped off so many times by scams, I decided to check into this further . Now I know why they were so insistant on my wife attending the second meeting (money, money, money)- I am so glad I found this site and I will not be going to that second interview.

(Tennessee)

Click here to all the others who have been victimized by Bernard Haldane Associates

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Knoxville-Tennessee-37919/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoffs-I-will-not-be-going-to-that-second-interview-11609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates