Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2003

• Reported By:Winter Springs Florida
Bernard Haldane Associates
901 N. Lake Destiny Dr. Suite 320 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff Maitland Florida

I went to Haldane before coming across any negative comments about them at all. I tried to research them as much as possible before paying them an enormous fee ($4500.00). But, I was taken in by their high pressure sales tactics and paid.

My complaints are identical to the others I have been reading here. I feel they misrepresented thier service and took me for the fee without any beneficial return.

I only wish I had seen some of the stories here before I signed on with BHA.

I complained to the company and after a lot of weaseling they did refund about $1500.00 of the fee. I am still paying off the balance.

I would like to see them refund the rest of my fee. I received no job offers through thier service, no responses to any inquiries to "hiring managers" with "decision making authority that bypassed the human resources channels".

I got nothing for my money but a resume that I put together with helpful suggestions from BHA counselors.

Avoid BHA at all costs.

Winter Springs, Florida

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2003 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Maitland-Florida-32751/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-Maitland-Florida-65045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates