Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Sanford, Fl. Florida
Bernard Haldane Associates
901 N. Destiny Drive, Suite 320 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff business slick sales pitch scam artists makes fraudulent claims has no access to career positions Maitland Florida

I bought into Bernard Haldane's evil sales pitch because I was promised that given my experience, education and languages I would be employed within 60 days.

I was guaranteed that B.H.A. had access to decision makers and C.E.O.'s, that I would never have to go through an HR department again. B.H.A. had the power to make companies create position for B.H.A. clients. I was guaranteed that B.H.A. would do all the work, I, basically, was B.H.A. "real estate" and as such, I would not be on a shelf "collecting dust", given my talents. I was guaranteed a position so wonderful, that this would be the LAST move I would ever make.

Their pitch is quite mesmerizing, but it consitutes nothing more than a glamorous scam, for B.H.A."s 2 million contacts and its power to influence decision makers are nonexistant. The only B.H.A. contact I got was that of an unemployed individual, another B.H.A. client. Where are the power players? Where are the decision makers and C.E.O.'s? They don't exist.

This pitch has turned out to be a cruel, blatant misrepresentation of services - A SCAM. Be aware, because B.H.A. scams in style!

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES and DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT. This is a scamming company and you will be throwing your money out of the window.

I am in the process of fighting for my money back - we will see what happens. Whoever you are out there, don't fall for the same scam.

Valerie
Sanford, Fl., Florida

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Maitland-Florida-32751/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-business-slick-sales-pitch-scam-artists-makes-fraudulent-76195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates