Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2004

• Reported By:Oxford Mississippi
Bernard Haldane Associates
3150 Lenox Park Blvd Ste302 Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates Executive Placement ripoff Scam Memphis Tennessee

I was contacted by a Tom Kindal out of Fort Collins CO who used the internet as a contact to ask if it was ok to forward my resume to an Executive Network Associates CO as he said he was impressed with my resume. I was then conatcted by Robbie Deaton, of Bernard Haldane Associates in Memphis who scheduled an appointment for me.

I made the appointment and they pumped me up about how I was being selected from 3 or 4 applicants from a pool of 48 or more. They did not say anything about fees or how they were going to help me other than networking and teaching me interview techniques but said I should be making $80,000 to $110,000 a year with my qualifications. I was scheduled for a second interview with my wife when I found your web site. Thank you.

Oxford, Mississippi

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Memphis-Tennessee-38115/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Executive-Placement-ripoff-Scam-Memphis-Tennessee-85667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates