Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2004

• Reported By:Weston Florida
Bernard Haldane Associates
8201 Peters Road Suite 1000 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff, misrepresentation, false promises, Plantation Florida

The company (Bernard Haldane Associates )totally misrepresented their ablility to secure employment for me. It has been 3 years that I have been with them and all I have is a fancy resume and someone telling me how to do an interview. What happened to the interviews I was supposed to get with the company heads I sent resumes to, and the sign on bonuses I would receive? I have followed their program, mailed out my resumes, made my phone calls and all I have is a high phone bill and postage costs, besides the $5000.00 they ripped off from me in the beginning. I have been doing all the work, they even have me looking in the newspaper for jobs, I could have done that myself for $1.00 every Sunday and saved myself a lot of money.

Weston, Florida

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2004 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Plantation-Florida-33324/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-misrepresentation-false-promises-Plantation-Florida-85449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates