Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Bernard Haldane Associates
1220 SW Morrison Suite 800 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates Thank you Ripoffreport, you saved me money Portland Oregon

After reading all these reports, I have decided that my first meeting with Mr Walt Postlewait at Bernard Haldane Associates Portland, Oregon, was my last. He followed line for line that all these other people said on this WEB Site about this company. He could help me fine those hidden jobs. His company had access to lots of jobs in the field I wanted and I was underpaid in my last job. His company could help me get at least 20% more money in my next job.

He was not kind and even became somewhat rude when I told him that my wife could not attend a second meeting with us, she had to work. When he said that she had to come, I ask why, and he said "It's our policy". I thought that was a little strange, but said "I'll see what I could do", and he said he would not meet me unless she came. What is that all about?

Overall this man was acting in a manner that conveyed the impression that I should be honored that his company would even consider me as a client. He kept saying that "we do not take everyone as a client here". I needed their help, and I should be happy that someone was willing to help. I have an MBA and do not think that I am that unemployable.

I am so very glad that I did my research and found this WEB site, Maybe some of the ongoing investigations of this company will shut them down and stop them from taking advantage of people when they are going thru the most tough of times, unemployed.

Thanks again to all those who have been ripped off by these hustlers like Mr. Postlewait and for having the guts to report them, and I hope that you get all your money back. Never quit trying.

Jack
Vancouver, Washington

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Portland-Oregon-97205/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Thank-you-Ripoffreport-you-saved-me-money-Portland-Oregon-72887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates