Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Bernard Haldane Associates
350 Bay St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff Employment Scam Beware. They are still smooth and very professional looking. Toronto Ontario

Thank God for this site.

I too was contacted by Bernard Haldane Associates. They apparently received my resume through a job fair. I was contacted by a Tracy Smith who made an appointment for me with Mr. Stephen Fischer.

I looked at their website before going to the meeting and nothing alarmed me there. When I arrived the secretaries were behind a sliding glass window and locked doors.

The interview was a carbon copy of all the other meetings submitted by others on this site. Stephen told me I was selected out of 10,000 resumes. Only 100 had been selected for their help. I called my wife to tell her they requested her attendance at the next meeting. She smelled the rat and found this site on the web. Its nice to have a professional researcher on your side.

Anyway, thanks for the warnings and to those who have been contacted by these people: Beware. They are still smooth and very professional looking. But they are also just as secretive about releasing any info before you sign up. Anyway, thanks again and beware.

Nigel
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Toronto-Ontario/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-Employment-Scam-Beware-They-are-still-smooth-and-very-p-68354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates