Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2001

• Reported By:
Bernard Haldane Associates
, Utah U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates Rip Off ..credible help elsewhere for much less.

In 1998 I lost my job as a Director at American Express. I was feeling very down obviously but even more so after blowing a final interview with a local bank for a good position. Haldane made all of the classic promises and implied that they had massive resources for getting me a high paying job. I was getting a discounted fee of $4000. My wife did not want me to sign up. I wish I had listened to her but she is the one that got me in contact with Haldane in the first place. My counselor was an extremely overweight woman who's credentials included training certificates from Haldane and a Hypnotherapist certificate.

began to suspect that it would be me that got a job through my own effort after I was about halfway into the training. It bothered me that I was going to have to research the jobs not them. We did reqrite my resume but I had already received high praise for the one that I had produced myself.

Their format was dramatically different and I didn't like it very much. I did find a job on my own because I was motivated to not have to do what they were telling me to do and I was to sheepish to admit that they were not doing anything for me. I recommend that people stay away from Haldane. There is credible help elsewhere for much less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Utah-84003/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Rip-Off-credible-help-elsewhere-for-much-less-8842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates