Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2004

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
Bernard Haldane Associates
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Bernard Haldane Associates ripoff Absolute Scam I can't believe these maggots are still in business. Vancouver British Columbia

I can't believe these maggots are still in business. I had signed up for their services two years ago and got ripped off. I dealt with John Geisler and Emma Hamer. They got me and there's a special place in hell for them.

I was told that they would give me the inside scoop on networking and job leads. Yet, I go to the seminar and realize that there is nothing but empty promises.

Don't even think about using Bernard Haldane at all. I'm beginning to get even with them. I plan to visit the office and turn away as many customers as I can.

This company has to be destroyed. It is cancer on our society.

If you don't believe me, read the other ripoff reports. Or go to this website as CTV- Canadian Television did a report on BHA:

Jason
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-ripoff-Absolute-Scam-I-cant-believe-these-maggots-are-still-in-87486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates