Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2003

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Bernard Haldane Associates
www.bernardhaldane.com Vienna And Arlignton, Virginia U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane Associates Pumped my ego and then asked me to fork over $5k for their "help" Thanks Ripoff Report Vienna Virginia

Thanks Rip Off Report for saving me the money and hassle of dealing with these guys! I knew it was shady when the office I went to in Tysons Corner area was in a Financial and Insurance Group's suite. They pumped me up, made me feel like I was worth so much more than I've been getting, offered all their great services, only to be presented at the end of my 2nd meeting with a contract with them in which I had to pay $5000 - and that was with some so-called discount. When I told them i didn't have that kind of money, they got all disinterested in me, yet also told me that people pay that fee and more depending on the role they are seeking. They also told me that other clients have put the cost on a credit card, even multiple credit cards, to pay for it. So, basically they wanted me to max out my credit, but for what?!? From all the reports I've read on ROR on these guys, I am glad I didn't go ahead with it. Thanks ROR!!

Janet
Fairfax, Virginia

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Haldane-Associates/Vienna-And-Arlignton-Virginia/Bernard-Haldane-Associates-Pumped-my-ego-and-then-asked-me-to-fork-over-5k-for-their-hel-69157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard Haldane Associates